Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Art Dump

Hey, so as a 'thank you' to everyone who have been patient with me. I would like to show you all some bits of my work. Some are older and some are newer, but I think you like them all.

Thanks again guys and enjoy!

Encouraging words my Mom would give me. A little spoof pic when I was really down in the dumps.

SPACE BEE! Two awesome things in one. The shark is saying, "Watch me dance or I'll eat you!" Defenitally going to make a t-shirt of that.

An owl-deer-muse-forest spirit thing. Sometimes I have no idea what I'm creating, but that's not always a bad thing. ;)

Flying toast! Need I say more?

A shark-snail creature. Monsters and creature are my favorite things to draw hands down! Don't know why, just are. Have to apologize for the lined paper. I draw on anything I can get my hands on at work.

More creatures!

Alright, this is kinda an inside-joke. I follow one of my favorite artists in Twitter and he came up with a saying, 'What the Hell BBQ?' I had this image come to mind and had to draw it! Yay random inspiration from Twitter!

And lastly, this must be what the inside of my head looks like.

Hope you guys liked, I'll definitally add more later as I scan them into the computer.

-Liz

No comments: