Monday, March 26, 2012

Much delayed update

Hey, sorry for the delay everyone. Life has been a little too hectic for me lately. But I do have some art updates for you all. I am quitting the 30 day art challenge. I made it to day 11, but I just don't have the time.
I have 2 secret projects in the works right now, and they take #1 priority. It's something cool, and I know you guys will like it when all is revealed. So please keep listening to the Terror Troop and other podcasts on Horror Palace for updates. All will be revealed soon!

Day 7: Draw a monster


Day 8: Draw your favorite movie

From our latest episode, you might already know. But Jaws is my favorite movie of all time tied with The Ring. I HAD to draw the classic scene with Quint and the chalkboard.

Day 11: Redraw Something

I drew this my freshman year of college in 2005. It's my true feelings toward dolls. And what I think the damn things might do...

And now my re-do I finished yesterday. I would like to hope I've improved. What do you think?

So thank you for sticking with me here. I hate to quit something not even half way through, but like I said other projects just need to be in the foreground for now. Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi .
U have a dragon with a spine- beautifully work. Can u tell me the meaning of him ?!

Martusia1984@yahoo.com

Elgera said...

Hi Martusia1984!

That 'lil guy was just for funzies. The challenge for that day was to draw a random monster. He was the first thing that came into my head!