Monday, August 1, 2011

A Dear Farwell

I am just as saddened as the fans to hear the news that Horror Jungle shall be no longer. It has been a fantastic experience, and I thank everyone for listening in, writing, and just stopping by my blog and DeviantArt page. It really means a lot to me that you guys enjoyed what we did. I hope to still be around for horror and podcasting, but until another opportunity arises; I'll still be updating this blog and my deviant pages.
Horror means a lot to me, and it always will even though I won't be as vocal about it. I am neck deep in research for a horror comic series I'm hoping to get published here in the next year or two. I'll keep you guys posted on that, and maybe some previews if I can. ;)
I still watch horror movies in my free time, so I will definitely still post up some recommendations up on here. So please stay tuned, you guys have been so wonderful; I don't want to just vanish because the podcast is gone. Horror will live on!
                                                                             

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new pink design is cute Miss Lizzy. More my style, hehehe. I will miss you and the reviews. Grabel

Elgera said...

Grabel-Thanks! Since it's a start of a new era without the Horror Jungle; I thought I would change things up a little bit. I saw it and thought a My Little Pony was stabbed, and this is what it's blood looks like. >.< Crazy, I know...
I will miss everyone too. :( But we shall prevail! The hosts are all staying in touch, and continuing our blogs and websites. We're not going away forever; we'll just be quieter. ;)