Friday, September 21, 2012

End of Dagon

The final page posted Wednesday. Thank you everyone for reading it and giving feedback. I hope you all enjoyed the story! There will be more comics soon. All will be revealed in the following weeks! I'm really excited for the new project. I'm sure hard-core horror fans will like it! I'm sure you've noticed a change on Platypi Studio, I'm currently updating it and going to post a lot more art on here. DeviantArt used to be my main site, but it's gone rather down-hill. It's less about the art community and becoming more about boobs. I swear, take a picture of your boobs and you'll be front page! *rolls eyes* But stay tuned on here and Horror Palace.com for more comic and art goodies. We have some big plans for October! Thanks again! Love, Liz

No comments: